India Post Mobile Banking App
From last 150 years department of India post has developed step by step and has spread its wings to every corner of India to establish a huge network, with this network, no one can reach the Indian postal department. By this India post touches at least one time of life of every Indian citizen. The services provided by Indian postal office are real value for money. These services save time and money of customers.
To develop largest network, it establishes almost 1.5 Lakh post offices in India. The main aim of India post is serve the rural area people, where no one can reach. For this it establishes almost 89.87% post offices in rural areas. Department of India post main services are delivering mails, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail services.
India post payment bank has launched on January 30th, 2017 in Ranchi and Raipur. The main objective is present at all corners of India. The India post payment bank main aim is to give efficient banking services to every Indian citizen. For now, India post payment bank savings bank balance is up to one lakh. The IPPB wants to provide current accounts, insurance, mutual funds, pension, credit products, Forex and many more.
We know a little saving can do lot of things in many times. So, IPPB best in this savings method. Initially the India post payment bank is trustworthy banking service, reliable service and heart of people philosophy.
India Post Payment Bank Features
- Convenience at your fingertips.
- Pioneer in inclusive banking.
- Efficiency of banking network.
India Post Payment Bank Services
- Banking services for everybody.
- There are 3 accounts; those are Regular account – Safal, Basic savings bank deposit account – Sugam and Basic savings bank deposit account – Saral.
- Domestic remittance services – NEFT, IMPS, AEPS, UPI and *99#.
- Direct benefit transfer – This service main aim is to transfer subsidy money from Government of India to Indian citizen’s bank accounts.
- Door to door banking available for cash deposit, cash withdrawal, balance enquiry and Aadhaar to Aadhaar funds transfer.
Finally, IPPS is people bank. Now we know about the details of India post mobile banking application.
India Post Mobile Banking Application
For the valuable customers, the department of India postal service brings the India post mobile banking application. The main aim is to save the voluble time of customers. And the user can do money transactions at anytime and anywhere.
- Now a day’s phishing and fraudulent is major drawback to every person. So be aware India post never asks you the MPIN, transaction password, user Id and OTP (one time password).
- India post mobile banking customer care number is 18004252440. If you face any difficulty of queries, please contact through this number.
- India postal services are inviting the users for valuable feedback and suggestions.
How to Activate Android Mobile Banking Application
- First download the India post mobile banking application from Google play store and remember that don’t download from any other websites.
- After downloading, open the India post mobile banking app and then press the ‘activate’ button to continue the app.
- After that enter security credentials that is provided to you by department of posts.
- India post delivers you Activation OTP on your Registered Mobile Device as a sms.
- Now look at ‘Message’ option in your mobile phone for sms.
- Now enter the OTP in ‘Message’ option to proceed further.
- After validation of application, enter your choice 4 digit MPIN. After enter this mobile banking application will be activated.
- To login into mobile banking application, please enter your user Id and the new MPIN.
The India post service providing human touch, responsible, reliable, speed and secure. Its main aim is to develop a scalable and flexible technology infrastructure to support operations. And also be the preferred, trusted and reliable service to all its customers. Finally, The India postal service is interface between citizens and Government.